Here’s a summary from our insightful podcast interview with Jock Brocas about mediumship, spiritual growth, and mindfulness.
- Intro 8:30
- Technical difficulties solved by Jock 9:30
- Jock discusses when and how he discovered his spiritual gift 11:28
- Seeing monks who had passed at the Seminary 14:30
- As a child seeing and knowing things that others didn’t 16:30
- The responsibility of seeing and mediumship 18:52
- Love, forgiveness, and compassion in mediumship 20:20
- How you deliver information is very important 22:15
- Mentoring and awareness in mediumship 24:34
- What’s up next for Jock, an interesting book, and how to contact him 30:45
Jock Brocas is a spiritual author, editor of The Otherside Press and evidential spirit medium. He is also the founder and president of the ASSMPI (a non profit spiritualist research organization) and founder of afterlife connect. Jock teaches spiritual retreats and mediumship development throughout the United States and works tirelessly to prove the existence of life after death.
You can find out about all of our featured guests on our Great Guests page.
He is also an award-winning artist who creates spiritual New Age music that elevates the sense of spirituality in his listeners.
You can reach Russell through Facebook or Twitter, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Russell Suereth (see all)
- Spiritual Events and Observances – July 5th, 2018 - July 8, 2018
- Spiritual Events and Observances – June 24th, 2018 - July 8, 2018
- Spiritual Events and Observances – June 10th, 2018 - June 11, 2018