Here’s a summary from our podcast interview with Randy Siegel and his mindful insights on identity and spiritual awareness.
- Intro 7:24
- How the path to self is a spiritual path 9:10
- The question of identify – who I am. 9:45
- The four P’s 11:10
- Vulnerability and therapy 13:40
- How it all works 17:00
- Branding your identity 19:10
- Ego and spirituality 22:40
- Reception to the spiritual journey 25:04
- The Dark Knight 26:45
- An internal GPS – how can I get one? 31:50
- What’s up next for Randy and how to contact him 36:05
Randy Siegel is a writer, artist, and workshop facilitator who believes “relationships are the super highway to The Divine.” He has spent the last half of life exploring connections to the self, others, the natural world, and God. Randy’s most recent book, In Search of The One: How To Attract the Relationship You’ve Longed For, is an Amazon.com bestseller.
You can find out more about Randy at his website.
You can find out about all of our featured guests on our Great Guests page.
You can reach Russell through Facebook or Twitter, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Russell Suereth (see all)
- Podcast Interview: Contemporary Spiritual Teacher Allison Sutter - January 10, 2018
- Spiritual Events and Observances – January 7th, 2017 - January 10, 2018
- Spiritual Reflections: New Perspectives and Personal Relationships - January 10, 2018