Here’s a summary from our podcast interview with Jennifer Urezzio and her mindful insights on spiritual awareness and soul language.
- Intro 7:56
- Connecting with a higher power 9:25
- Growing the connection 11:37
- Being conscious is key 14:20
- Divine love through human connection 16:40
- Becoming a spiritual person 18:20
- Soul language and using it 22:30
- The Little Book of Prayers 25:50
- Coming up next for Jennifer, a new course, and how to contact her 29:30
You can hear Jennifer’s interview in the episode Ancient Rock Art in the Sahara / Master Intuitive Jennifer Urezzio / Spirituality Already Here on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, or on the Spiritual Fizz website.
Jennifer Urezzio is the founder of Soul Language and a master intuitive who uses her intuitive skills to help raise consciousness. Soul Language is a paradigm to put tangibility to Soul. She is the author of two books (available on Amazon): Soul Language Consciously Connecting To Your Soul for Success and A Little Book of Prayers.
You can learn more about Jennifer at her website.
You can find out about all of our featured guests on our Great Guests page.
You can reach Russell through Facebook or Twitter, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Russell Suereth (see all)
- Spiritual Landscape of Denali - March 4, 2018
- Spiritual Reflections: Peace that Always Existed - March 4, 2018
- Spiritual Events and Observances – March 4th, 2018 - March 4, 2018