Here’s a summary from our podcast interview with spiritual counselor Corinne Zupko and her spiritual insights.
- Intro 5:50
- Corinne’s past anxiety 07:36
- Being in nature 14:09
- The path to recovery 15:24
- A Course in Miracles 21:14
- From Anxiety to Love – the book 29:40
- How to contact Corinne 32:10
You can listen to this spiritual reflection in the episode Sacred Solstice at Newgrange / Spiritual Counselor Corinne Zupko / Where Quietness Exists on Apple Podcasts, on Google Play Music, or on the Spiritual Fizz website.
Corinne Zupko mixes spirituality with teaching, counseling, coaching, and writing. In her active spiritual life she is an Adjunct Professor of Counselor Education at The College of New Jersey, teaches mindfulness meditation classes at a major U.S. financial institution, is a Licensed Professional Counselor, and is a National Certified Counselor and Board Certified Coach. Corinne also creates space to write about spiritual topics.
Her book From Anxiety to Love is available on her website.
You can find out about all of our featured guests on our Great Guests page.
He is also an award-winning artist who creates spiritual New Age music that elevates the sense of spirituality in his listeners.
You can reach Russell through Facebook or Twitter, or via email at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Russell Suereth (see all)
- Spiritual Events and Observances – July 5th, 2018 - July 8, 2018
- Spiritual Events and Observances – June 24th, 2018 - July 8, 2018
- Spiritual Events and Observances – June 10th, 2018 - June 11, 2018