Here’s a summary from our podcast interview with master floral sculptor Anthony Ward and his spiritual insights.
- Intro 5:30
- Working with flowers 06:54
- Jane Fonda introduces Anthony 08:00
- Dancing and flowers 09:15
- The connection of spirituality and flowers 13:25
- Being with Flowers – the book 15:50
- How to contact Anthony 19:25
You can listen to this spiritual reflection in the episode Spiritual Landscape of Denali / Master Floral Sculptor Anthony Ward / Peace that Always Existed on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Spotify, or on the Spiritual Fizz website.
Anthony Ward is a master floral sculptor who uses the natural beauty of flowers and their arrangement to bring peace and tranquility into life. His recent book, “Being with Flowers” shows how creative exercises, guided meditations, and step-by-step flower arrangements can help us appreciate the natural world around us and enhance our sense of spirituality.
You can find out more about Anthony at his website.
You can find out about all of our featured guests on our Great Guests page.
You can reach Russell through Facebook or Twitter, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Russell Suereth (see all)
- Spiritual Landscape of Denali - March 4, 2018
- Spiritual Reflections: Peace that Always Existed - March 4, 2018
- Spiritual Events and Observances – March 4th, 2018 - March 4, 2018