Here’s a summary from our podcast interview with spiritual healer Angie Buxton-King and her work with cancer patients and their families.
- Intro 7:16
- How Angie got involved with spiritual healing 8:29
- How spiritual healing helped her son with cancer 11:40
- What is behind the spiritual healing 13:05
- The Sam Buxton Sunflower Healing Trust 16:00
- How listeners can help 21:00
- Being “complimentary” rather than “alternative” 21:51
- Getting in touch with the Sam Buxton Sunflower Healing Trust 23:32
- Words of insight from Angie 27:23
You can listen to this podcast interview in the episode Spiritual Acoustics of Stonehenge / Spiritual Healer Angie Buxton-King / Discovering Our Inner Self on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, or on the Spiritual Fizz website.
Angie Buxton-King is a Reiki Master Teacher, spiritual healer, author, and public speaker. She’s also the founder of the Sam Buxton Sunflower Healing Trust which supports cancer patients and their families by placing healers into the NHS and Hospices.
You can find out more about Angie and her foundation at her website.
Her latest book, The NHS Healer – Onwards and Upwards is available with other books and courses on her website.
You can find out about all of our featured guests on our Great Guests page.
He is also an award-winning artist who creates spiritual New Age music that elevates the sense of spirituality in his listeners.
You can reach Russell through Facebook or Twitter, or via email at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Russell Suereth (see all)
- Spiritual Events and Observances – July 5th, 2018 - July 8, 2018
- Spiritual Events and Observances – June 24th, 2018 - July 8, 2018
- Spiritual Events and Observances – June 10th, 2018 - June 11, 2018